Join Danish Graphene as a Battery R&D Engineer/Scientist!
Please include “Battery Engineer Application,*your name*” in the topic of your email.
Are you passionate about new battery technology and high-tech materials driving the sustainable agenda of tomorrow? Danish Graphene, a material tech company, invites experienced battery researchers to join our dynamic and innovative team.
Danish Graphene specializes in manufacture of functional graphene and development of smart carbon nanomaterials for batteries, space composites, and various other applications. The company is at the forefront of graphene innovation, utilizing a green electrochemical process to produce high-quality carbon nanomaterials and functional graphene.
We are committed to creating advanced materials that contribute to the shift from a fossil-based society to a sustainable and circular future. Our mission involves renewable energy-driven processes to produce graphene materials, playing a pivotal role in extending battery life, eliminating toxic metal particles, and enhancing the strength and durability of composites.
Danish Graphene comprises individuals dedicated to make a positive change and now we are looking for the next addition to the team.
Why Join Us
- Innovative Technology: Be part of a company shaping the future of graphene technology using eco-friendly electrochemical processes.
- Rapid Expansion: Join us during this exciting phase of growth as we expand our activities and our talented and skilled team.
- Impactful Work: Seize the opportunity to help develop our sales force and drive the commercial opportunities forward.
- Dynamic Team: Collaborate with a highly dynamic and innovative group of skilled people.
- Career Growth: Seize the opportunity to become a key player in future company activities.
- Work Environment: Enjoy a diverse and innovative work environment with flexibility in organizing work hours in relation to family and commuting.
We are in search of a new team member with expertise in Li-ion/Na-ion battery R&D who will join our team as a lead Scientist/Engineer. In the initial phase, the candidate will play a pivotal role in the establishment of our battery laboratory, taking charge of setting up the facility and take part in evaluation and acquisition of essential equipment. Following the establishment phase, the role will transition into a R&D lead position, overseeing and directing development projects within the battery laboratory.
- Laboratory Establishment: Spearhead the establishment of the new battery laboratory.
- Technical Proficiency: Expertise in battery technology and relevant laboratory techniques and familiar with procurement of laboratory equipment (experience with impedance spectroscopy is an advantage).
- Innovation and Problem-Solving: Innovative mindset with the ability to solve complex scientific and engineering challenges, with a strong analytical approach to problems.
- Communication and Teamwork: Good communication skills that can foster a positive team environment with a flair for team dynamics.
Ready to make a difference? Join Danish Graphene and be part of a sustainable groundbreaking journey!
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Our evaluation process will be ongoing, and once we identify the ideal candidate, we will cease accepting new applications.