Join Danish Graphene as a Lead Engineer!
Please include “Lead Engineer Application, “*your name*” in the topic of your email.
Are you passionate about new Battery technology, novel space composites, and other high-tech materials driving the sustainable agenda of tomorrow? Danish Graphene, a material tech company, invites experienced engineers to join our dynamic and innovative team.
Danish Graphene specializes in manufacture of functional graphene and development of smart carbon nanomaterials for batteries, space composites, and various other applications. The company is at the forefront of graphene innovation, utilizing a green electrochemical process to produce high-quality carbon nanomaterials and functional graphene.
We are committed to creating advanced materials that contribute to the shift from a fossil-based society to a sustainable and circular future. Our mission involves renewable energy-driven processes to produce graphene materials, playing a pivotal role in extending battery life, eliminating toxic metal particles, and enhancing the strength and durability of composites.
Danish Graphene comprises individuals dedicated to make a positive change and now we are looking for the next addition to the team.
Why Join Us
- Innovative Technology: Be part of a company shaping the future of graphene technology using eco-friendly electrochemical processes.
- Rapid Expansion: Join us during this exciting phase of growth as we expand our activities and our talented and skilled team.
- Impactful Work: Seize the opportunity to help develop our sales force and drive the commercial opportunities forward.
- Dynamic Team: Collaborate with a highly dynamic and innovative group of skilled people.
- Career Growth: Seize the opportunity to become a key player in future company activities.
- Work Environment: Enjoy a diverse and innovative work environment with flexibility in organizing work hours in relation to family and commuting.
In close collaboration with our existing team, you will develop and contract novel electrochemical reactors.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Material selection, material tests, and procurement activities within this area of expertise
- Assembly and construction of reactors and other key equipment in the R&D activities
- Perform electrochemical tests and evaluate and analyze the results
- Optimization of process parameters with specific objectives
- Take the lead and direct development activities to optimize product quality and performance. The daily work will involve a mixture of practical work in the laboratories, team interactions/meetings, and data treatment.
- Execute our strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Own and exceed annual sales targets within assigned segments.
- Find new business opportunities by building strong customer relationships.
- Effectively communicate our product value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand industry-specific market landscapes and trends.
- Take responsibility for effective business sales results in the intended sectors.
What we’re looking For
We’re on the lookout for a lead specialist/engineer with:
- Hands-on experience with electrochemical technologies Expertise within electrochemical reactions
- Industry experience from the Power-to-X industry or other relevant environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, effective communication, teamwork skills, critical thinking
Ready to make a difference? Join Danish Graphene and be part of a sustainable groundbreaking journey!
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our evaluation process will be ongoing, and once we identify the ideal candidate, we will cease accepting new applications.