Join Danish Graphene as a Senior Sales Manager!
Are you a seasoned senior sales manager, looking for career development opportunity to develop into our Sales Director and CCO in the future, then Danish Graphene, a material tech company, invites experienced sales managers/sales directors to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are entering the global market and expanding our global organization rapidly over the next 3 years if you want to be part of this journey and have a passion for international sales then this is your opportunity.
Danish Graphene specializes in manufacture of functional graphene and development of smart carbon nanomaterials for batteries, space composites, and various other applications. The company is at the forefront of graphene innovation, utilizing a green electrochemical process to produce high-quality carbon nanomaterials and functional graphene.
We are committed to creating advanced materials that contribute to the shift from a fossil-based society to a sustainable and circular future. Our mission involves renewable energy-driven processes to produce graphene materials, playing a pivotal role in extending battery life, eliminating toxic metal particles, and enhancing the strength and durability of composites.
Danish Graphene comprises individuals dedicated to make a positive change and now we are looking for the next addition to the team.
Why Join Us
- Innovative Technology: Be part of a company shaping the future of graphene technology using eco-friendly electrochemical processes.
- Rapid Expansion: Join us during this exciting phase of growth as we expand our activities and our talented and skilled team.
- Impactful Work: Seize the opportunity to help develop our sales force and drive the commercial opportunities forward.
- Dynamic Team: Collaborate with a highly dynamic and innovative group of skilled people.
- Career Growth: Seize the opportunity to become a key player in future company activities.
- Work Environment: Enjoy a diverse and innovative work environment with flexibility in organizing work hours in relation to family and commuting.
As a Senior Sales Manager at Danish Graphene, you will develop the existing sales pipeline with an application based approach, delivering value to prominent corporations, established players, and emerging contenders in the industry.
- Execute our strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Own and exceed annual sales targets within assigned segments.
- Find new business opportunities by building strong customer relationships.
- Effectively communicate our product value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand industry-specific market landscapes and trends.
- Take responsibility for effective business sales results in the intended sectors.
To succeed in this position you’ll need:
- We’re looking for a person with 5+ years of experience and demonstratable success in leading sales & business development in industrial applications.
- A courageous attitude and excellent people skills to quickly grow the business and your personal network.
- The knowledge and understanding of the application approach, the key technologies involved industrially relevant to Danish Graphene, and ability to see what drives decision-making are essential.
- Ability to understand technology & technical concepts.
- Effective communications, business development, and sales skills, and the ability to deal with engineers/technical, procurement, and C-level people alike.
- Fluency in English is required, but proficiency in another major language would also be a valuable asset.
- You will work with highly skilled professionals and the most technologically advanced product on the market in its category, backed by the most advanced R&D team in the industry with in-house lab and close cooperation with the best university in its area.
- We also have an experienced sales and business development leadership from our core investor ICP Group with experience in some of the largest companies in the world a valuable learning opportunity for even experienced marketing, sales, business development managers.
- Flexibility which is created by flat hierarchies and good working atmosphere.
- Helpfulness among colleagues is not just empty phrases but are practiced every day.
- You work in a future-proof company where every contribution counts.
- We offer flexible working hours, with the possibility of mobile working without core working hours and sufficient freedom for your own ideas.
- With us you get a modern working environment and a motivating opportunity for self-fulfillment.
- Cozy office and lounge environment for creative exchanges.
- We celebrate our success at Team Events, Summer, and Christmas parties.
Ready to make a difference? Join Danish Graphene and be part of a sustainable groundbreaking journey!
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Our evaluation process will be ongoing, and once we identify the ideal candidate, we will cease accepting new applications.