Version 1.1, March 2021
ICP Group ApS offers its services and products as commercial sale to business professionals in the ordinary course of business to traders (BtB). When visiting this website, you are considered a business professional.
This Privacy Statement covers the collection, use, and disclosure of data collected via icpgroup.dk. This Privacy Statement also describes your legal rights in relation to such data.
By using icpgroup.dk, you are subject to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement.
Data You Provide: When you submit questions, request information, or give us feedback via the contact options listed on icpgroup.dk, you may leave your data, like your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address so we can respond or follow up. We may also ask you to provide other data relevant to your question, request, or feedback, such as your geographical location, industry, and preferred contact method.
You may also make requests through the contact options listed on icpgroup.dk to exercise your individual rights under applicable privacy laws. We will collect and maintain data related to such requests in order to respond to you and for our audit and legal compliance purposes.
We do not seek data that may be considered “special” or “sensitive” personal data (e.g., government-issued identification numbers or information related to an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health, criminal background, or trade union membership) from visitors of icpgroup.dk, and we ask that you do not provide such data. If you unsolicited or voluntarily share with us, post or upload any “special” or “sensitive” personal data to icpgroup.dk for any other reason, you consent that we may use such data in accordance with applicable law and this Privacy Statement.
Data Collected from your Use of icpgroup.dk: We automatically receive certain data about the computer or device you are using when you visit icpgroup.dk, including: your Internet Protocol (IP) address; information about the browser or type of device you are using; data collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other similar technologies; the date and time of your visit; and the web page you visited immediately prior to visiting icpgroup.dk. We also collect data about videos or other content you view on icpgroup.dk, like the type and name of the content and the time viewed.
We use data about you for the purpose(s) for which it was collected or provided to us (as stated at the point of collection) or as otherwise obvious from the context of collection. We may also use data to:
- Customize or personalize your user experience and the content we deliver to you, including to provide you with content that is more relevant to you;
- Carry out our internal business purposes, such as corporate transactions, audits, and data analysis; conduct research and analytics about your use of icpgroup.dk and interaction with us; develop new products; improve icpgroup.dk and our existing products and services; identify usage trends; assess the performance of our advertisements; optimize our advertising campaigns; and determine the effectiveness of our communications;
- Comply with applicable law and/or respond to requests and communications from law enforcement authorities or other government officials.
We will never use your personal data to advertise, promote, or market third-party goods or services to you. Additionally, we will not license or publish any of your personal data. We do not and will not sell any personal data to third parties for their own commercial use.
BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Applicable law in certain countries requires us to set out in this Privacy Statement the legal basis upon which we rely in order to process personal data.
Consent: We may rely on the consent that you provide us at the point of data collection or disclosure to us to process such data for the purposes outlined herein.
Legitimate interests: We may rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal data, provided that our interests are not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights, or freedoms. In particular, we may process your personal data in reliance on a legitimate interest in the effective and lawful operation of icpgroup.dk and our businesses, as well as the effective delivery of information and services to you. We may have other legitimate interests and, if so, we will make clear what those interests are at the relevant point in time.
Compliance with legal obligations: We may process your personal data if necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation arising under an applicable law to which we are subject.
If you have questions or concerns about the legal basis upon which we collect and use your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com.
DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your data to:
- Third parties that provide services to us, such as system hosting, management, and support; data analysis; data backup; and data security and storage services;
- Relevant third parties as part of a corporate transaction, such as a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceeding);
- Competent governmental and public authorities, in each case to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requests; and
- Other third parties as we believe necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; (d) to protect our operations and those of any of our affiliates; (e) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or those of our affiliates, you, or others; and (f) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit damages that we may sustain.
The disclosures described in this section may result in the transfer of your data to countries or regions with data protection laws that differ from those in your country of residence. By providing us with your data and using icpgroup.dk, you are acknowledging that your data may be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence.
In cases where your data is transferred outside of your country of residence, we take steps to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect such data. If you are based in the EU/EEA, such safeguards may include a data transfer agreement with the data recipient based on standard contractual clauses or such other mechanism as is approved by the European Commission for transfers of personal data to third countries. For further details relating to the transfers described above and the adequate safeguards used with respect to such transfers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COOKIES AND OTHER INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that may set cookies in your browser, in order to help us understand how visitors engage with icpgroup.dk. To learn more about Google Analytics’ data practices, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en. For opt-out options specific to Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
This Privacy Statement does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of any third parties, including those that operate websites to which icpgroup.dk links. The inclusion of a link on icpgroup.dk does not imply that we or our affiliates endorse the practices of the linked website.
We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect data under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you feel that the security of any data that we hold about you has been compromised, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
You have choices about how your personal data is handled, and we are committed to providing you with reasonable access to your personal data and the ability to review and limit the use of such data in accordance with applicable law.
Depending on your country (or U.S. state) of residence, you may also have the right to:
- request confirmation that we are processing your personal data;
- request a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- request that we update the personal data we hold about you or correct such data that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- restrict the way in which we use your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or limit our use of your personal data (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held);
- object to our processing of your personal data;
• withdraw the consent that you have given us to process your personal data (where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent);
- request that we delete the personal data we hold about you; and
- lodge a complaint with the data protection or privacy authority in your country of residence regarding our processing of your personal data.
If you are interested in exercising one or more of the rights described above, you can submit a request using the form here or contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we may require proof of your identity before we can give effect to these rights.
We will not discriminate against you if you decide to exercise your rights under applicable law.
Your request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal data; and
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal data if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal data we maintain relates to you. To verify your identity, we will seek to match any personal data you provide when you submit your request to any personal data we already maintain. If we are unable to verify your identity based on the data we maintain, we will let you know.
If you have any questions or concerns about our collection or use of your personal data, you can contact our EU Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unsatisfied with the way in which we have handled your personal data or any privacy query or request that you have raised to us, you have a right to complain to the appropriate National Data Protection Authority (“DPA”). To find the contact details of the DPA in your country of residence, please visit https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We will retain your personal data only for those periods necessary to fulfill the various purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or allowed by law.
UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your use of icpgroup.dk is subject to the terms in the version of this Privacy Statement that is posted on icpgroup.dk at the time of your visit. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement periodically to remain informed about how we are protecting your data.
If you have any comments or questions regarding this Privacy Statement or our data handling practices, or wish to contact our EU Data Protection Officer, please contact us at email@example.com.