We are looking for a skilled NOC engineer for our Global NOC in Denmark, who will be working with our team to support our customers worldwide.
You will be working together with our international team in multiple countries to make sure our customer’s networks are running smoothly and flawlessly.
We expect you to have a good network understanding both on layers 2 and 3 and be confident with both configuring and troubleshooting on Ruckus/Cisco/HP and other enterprise brands.
- Act as a second and third line of contact for first-line support & customers.
- Provide fast and efficient customer service and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage all customer Cases received within the Customer Support Centre and record the outcome.
- Monitor all escalated customer activity to ensure that they are being progressed within the agreed SLA.
- Monitor the customer’s networks and resolve any issues.
- Adhere to the DanMagi conduct and brand standards.
- Perform billable consulting for network technologies including wireless, edge networks, cloud networks.
- Working as part of a closely knit team to improve customer satisfaction.
- Experience with IP networks and Layer 2 equipment such as Cisco, HP, Ruckus, and other enterprise network systems.
- Experience with configuration of switches and WIFI access points.
- Experience in performing wireless site surveys using industry-standard tools and writing a site survey report.
- Specifying bill of materials.
- Troubleshooting networks and providing documented reports.
- Documentation and network diagrams, cabling patching plans.
- Work closely together with the DanMagi team to plan installations.
- Provide regular feedback to the projects & operations team.
- Coordinate deployment tasks with other personnel and suppliers internationally.
- On-duty phone calls for urgent technical issues out of hours.
- Good communication skills in English, more languages are a plus.
- A focus on customer support and quality.
- Technical troubleshooting skills.
- Network engineering skills
- Linux experience.
- Great teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of large complex network solutions. (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi)
- A good mindset of how to deliver information in written form.
- Experience within hospitality would be an advantage.
- Experience in hotel pre-openings would also be an extra advantage.
- Sense of humour and cake eating.
As part of the NOC team, you will be working from our office in Vejle, Denmark with some travelling expected.
Note: The role includes NOC on duty with out of hours calls to support critical issues, at least once per week. This is not a 9 to 5 job.
We are currently setting up our Operations Center in Vejle with 2-3 NOC Engineers on site + further people expected soon. Tysklandsvej 7, Vejle, is a founders hub owned by ICP Group, one of DanMagi’s Capital Partners. It houses several innovative companies like Danish Graphene, DanMagi, ICP IT, JAS, Innocell and others.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.